Wednesday, November 25, 2015

"Habanero Harvest", Acrylic, 5"x7"


Click to Bid (5x7in.)

This is the first painting of the 30 day painting challenge that I am doing. It might be a strange time to start a painting challenge with Thanksgiving and Christmas but this is a good time of the year for me to do it. Things are a little laxer around the house so I am able to get some things done.

This painting was inspired by the bumper habanero crop that we got over here. My 13 year old son wanted me to grow a habanero plant because he likes hot peppers. This was the one plant that went crazy this summer. Now I have all these habaneros and I don't know what to do with them. My son wants me to make a spicy sauce. Can you believe that it is November 25th and this plant has finally died in our garden?

Shipping is FREE to US addresses. Painting is 5"x7" painted on wood panel. It is painted all around the edges and will be signed and ready to hang. Also can be framed.

Thanks for stopping and taking a look,

No comments:

Post a Comment