Sunday, November 29, 2015

"Raccoon Study", Charcoal on Pastelbord, 5"x7"


Click to Bid (5"x7"inches)

It is now day 5 of my 30 day painting challenge.  Today. is not a painting though that I am posting.  I gave myself a little break and did a charcoal drawing on Ampersand Pastelbord.  I  have to say that I think I enjoy working in charcoal as much as painting.  Eons ago, charcoal was the first medium that I felt like I was successful in.

The reference photo for this piece I got from Morgue File.   Morgue File is an image library of free reference photos for artists to use with the photographer's permission.  The photo was taken by Canadian photographer Lisa Solonynko.

This piece will be up for auction through Daily Paintworks at a low starting bid.

Thanks for stopping by to look today!


No comments:

Post a Comment