Tuesday, March 8, 2016

"At Rest", Charcoal on Pastelbord, 5"x7".

I have a confession to make:  I'm an art supply hoarder.  I have so many art boards and canvases that I can't get track of them all.  Imagine my surprise when I came across 7 Ampersand Pastelboards.  I really love working on this this surface for charcoal drawings.  It is so much more sturdy than working on traditional charcoal/pastel paper.

The above drawing was inspired by a free image I found on Morgue File.  The first night I did the drawing, I just did it strictly black and white.



I liked it but I was thinking I wanted to add color to it somehow.  Thinking about it yesterday, I decided to make the cushion red.  I love it so much better.

I framed it in a double-matted 8"x10" mat and put it in a 8"x10" frame.  I like the way it looks when it is on the wall.
I am selling this item for $65.00 plus $5.00 shipping to USA addresses.
Click the PayPal link here to purchase:



Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment