Sunday, May 8, 2016

"Zesty #2", Acrylic on Gallery Wrap Canvas, 8"x8"

This is the 2nd in a series that I started recently.  I previously posted "Zesty".  Here is another view and I again continued to experiment with color.

Choosing colors doesn't come naturally to me.  When I view a potential piece I am thinking of more on it's composition and drawing the subject than selecting colors.  I have been making an effort in the last year to make more deliberate choices when it comes to using color.  I added many more colors in this piece than "Zesty" and tried to use colors that would complement each other with each piece of fruit.

I dropped this piece off at Pop-Shop by Jo-Louise that will be open until the end of the month.  "Zesty" is also there to purchase.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment